Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OH GOD HELP IT HURTS

Nothing much happened today really, except for 1 thing:

Since I really wanna go swimming and get a nice tan for the summer, I had to go out and get a wax again. Pardon my language, but SON OF A BITCH.

I hate doing this every year, but I have to unless I want to look like some hairy gorilla.

I went to a local place and paid about $50 for the works (not really gonna say any more than that). There were a few times where I wanted to die right there, but I manned (womaned?) up and made it through.

If any dudes are reading this, know that you have it easy. Unless you're a swimmer or something. If you ever get a wax, take some advil beforehand (and even that won't be totally effective) or you'll cry and squeal like a baby.

I'll end this post with this video:


Girls Getting A Bikini Wax - Watch more Funny Videos

No comments: