Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Acen Craziness

Last night my plane finally arrived in Florida after a connecting flight in Charlotte, North Carolina from the Chicago O'Hare airport. I tried only eating granola bars so I wouldn't be forced to pay $10 for a freaking sandwich, but no matter how many I ate I was still hungry, so I knew that the only way to get rid of the hunger pangs was to spend money on actual food.

Acen was a blast, of course. I went to many different panels and learned lots of things. The game room was a disappointment because all the arcade machines cost money though. :<

I think the most fun I had was at the concerts/raves though. I like to dance a lot so I enjoyed myself there (if I wasn't so tired I would have put more effort into the dancing lol).

I met the nostalgia critic and he signed a bag I bought in the dealers room and I bought tons and tons of manga to read.

I also went to a Japanese marketplace called Mitsuwa and bought some monthly magazines and 2 volumes of Aion along with some Japanese bread. For dinner there I ate a teriyaki tofu burger with cheese curry fries and a yogurt shake. Yum.

I could try to post everything I bought and did at Acen but that would probably take up even more space than I would feel like typing out, so I'll just end this post by saying that I would gladly do this again next year (in fact, I most likely will).

No comments: