Sunday, September 03, 2006

BECK [anime]


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Kay', so I checked out an anime called 'BECK', since I'm into anything with good ol' rock n' roll in it. I was quite surprised. It seems to be a great anime so far, even though the viewpoints on Americans are a bit extreme (first episode ;3).

Some of the Engrish is kinda ridiculous as well; ie-- "Hey, what the fuck you say? This is a pen, bitch?"
XD

"Fuck" is probably the most commonly-said swear word in the show... hmm...

Anyway, concerning the plotline/characters, they're pretty decent from what I've seen so far.
Ryuusuke is badass, but has the worst English I've heard since 'Detective Conan'.

Anyway, I'm up to episode six, and it's great so far. Definitely underrated. I'm hoping this post will get more people to watch it. ^_^


No comments: